Discover New Reasons To Travel This Winter
In case you haven’t thought of ALL the reasons why you should leave the freezing cold behind and travel this winter, we came up with a few more. Once we have convinced you that any getaway is better than commuting to work in snow, call Rubinsohn Travel 215-886-5200 and we’ll plan the trip for you. Instead of pulling out the snow shovels, prepare the luggage and get excited for new adventures!
- According to the experts at the Science of the Total Environment, an individual needs about 10 to 20 minutes during the Summer and Spring semesters to achieve the recommended daily dosage of vitamin D. But, during the winter months, a person would need to spend close to 2 hours outside to obtain the same levels of vitamin D.
- Sun also has the power to brighten people’s moods. You can always notice the annoyance in people’s faces during gloomy and cold days. As soon as the sun comes out, everyone tends to cheer up.
- It has been proven that the ocean is a soothing sound that relaxes one’s mind. The sounds of plow trucks and impatient drivers are not what you need this winter.
- The short days in the winter don’t allow for many activities. Before you know it, you will be driving to work in the dark, and coming back in the dark! The only way to stay active is to travel to a destination that offers more daylight.
- Sitting in shade under an umbrella, is way more pleasant than controlling your umbrella in the wind on those rainy/snowy days.
- Salting the rim of your delicious drink, always beats the dreary task of salting the driveway.
- Sand is always going to be better than snow. If you get sand in your shoes, you can simply shake it out. Snow, on the other hand, equals cold feet and soaked socks.
Prepare for winter the best way you can – by leaving! Pick a destination, call Rubinsohn Travel 215-886-5200 and we will get you there before the real cold begins.